Borla Unequal Length Header 2002-2014 WRX / 2004-2021 STI
This is Borla's Unequal-Length Header. Although the factory exhaust manifold is robust by design, there is much room for improvement in terms of performance. The Borla unit features durable stainless-steel construction, and it provides very smooth bends to allow the turbocharger to optimize the exhaust flow to generate more horsepower, more torque while reducing the turbo lag. Additionally, there are great weight savings as the factory exhaust manifold by design is very heavy.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Unequal piping layout
- Collector outer diameter 2.25"
- Primary tube outer diameter 1.625"
- Quality stainless steel materials
- Improves horsepower
- Improves torque
- Provides aggressive sound
- Fits manual and automatic models