HKS Hipermax Max IV SP TAS Launch Edition Coilover Kit 2020+ Toyota Supra
Height-adjustable suspension kit for circuit driving. Appears as a Tokyo Auto Salon exclusive color to commemorate the release.
The suspension kit made specially for the circuit driving.To celebrate the release at Tokyo Auto Salon offered in the limited color version.
- This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than factory electronically controlled one and a vehicle easy to control according to the driver's intention.
- Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without too stiff feeling and at the same time helps to translate a feedback from tires.
- Adjustment type pillow upper allows to adjust the camber angle.
- The billet aluminum upper plate is used at the rear. This is for weight saving without losing the necessary strength.
- The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear allowing to easily change spring rates
- Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]: F=137(14)/R=176(16)
- Spring Length (mm): F=150(straight wound only) | R=200(straight wound)
- Height at factory (Upper-Lower): RZ: F=-25(-14 to -61)/R=-25(-5 to -72) | SZ-R: F=-17(-6 to -53)/R=-26(-6 to -73) | SZ: F=-30(-19 to -66)/R=-31(-11 to -78)
- Upper mount: F=pillow/R=pillow
- Upper mount Assy before shipment: No
- Spring rate change at factory: F=No | R=Yes
- Only available in limited quantity of 18 sets
- For installing RZ(DB42)/SZ-R(DB22), error canceler is required due to removed factory Electronic Control Shock Absorber.
- Ships preset to RZ(DB42). When installing to SZ-R(DB22)/SZ(DB82), please change to test data as shown in the installation manual.