AWE Tuning Resonated Touring Edition Exhaust - 5in Diamond Black Tips 2020+ Toyota Supra
The Touring Edition Exhaust removes the factory valving and replaces it with AWE's 180 Technology drone-cancelling resonators (and electronic valve simulators). This solution provides for a perfect, signature AWE experience: civil within the cabin while cruising, yet all the pops and burbles during acceleration and downshifts.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers.
The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
- 65% more flow than stock -- ready for big power
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for max power
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Toyota Supra A90 2020