Centric Premium OE Style Drilled Brake Rotor Single Rear 2018-2021 STI
Availability : Please contact us for availability - Shipping times may vary
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electrocoating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of saltwater exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotor's life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
Premium rotors feature 100% fully machined finishes including rotor hats. This extra process provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component
These have been designed to both add bite while improving the braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Produced from a high-quality blank casting
- Power Alloy Metallurgy to promote increased hardness and tensile strength
- Cooling vane design is a unique slot pattern that is directional and is void of any path of a drilled hole
- Drilled design to repel brake debris under high-performance driving conditions for improved cooling and braking performance
- Drilled holes will allow the hot gases to escape the rotor
- E-coated for corrosion resistance
- Sold individually