Injen Cold Air Intake System with Supernano-Web Dry Air Filter (Various Colors) 2020+ Toyota Supra
The OE intake tract on the A90 Supra is very restrictive from the factory and limiting power output by choking the turbo. Our new SP2300 short ram cold air intake opens up that intake tract with a large 4.0” aluminum intake tube that allows that turbo and engine to breathe deep and produce the power that you’ve been craving.
The SP series of cold air intakes is Injen’s flagship system in their lines of traditional aluminum cold air intake systems. It provides an intake growl that will surely excite your senses as you open up your Toyota Supra and let that turbo spool. The soul of this intake is found within 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Our engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 15 hp and 17 lb.-ft. of torque
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios – no additional tuning required
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Massive 4.00" 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing