Mcleod Racing 1400 Series Hydraulic Throw Out Bearing 2003-2006 350Z / G35
McLeod 1400 Series Hydraulic Throwout Bearings Behind the scenes, but still important McLeod's 1400 Series hydraulic throwout bearings play a special role in the optimal performance of your vehicle. Their most versatile choice to fit most applications, the 1400 bearings slip right over the front collar of your transmission. They're self-adjusting, meaning that you'll never have to adjust them as your clutch wears and they can be set for the proper mounting clearance needed. The bearings are made of the finest hard-anodized billet aluminum, and equipped with quality elbow swivel fittings and high-pressure stainless steel lines for extreme durability. What happens backstage is just as crucial as what happens out front to bring about a rousing performance. You can't see McLeod 1400 Series throwout bearings as they work, but the part they play is vital to optimize the performance of your mean street or strip vehicle.
Replacing the concentric slave cylinder? It's crucial to also replace the master cylinder simultaneously for optimal results. Neglecting to do so can void the warranty as contaminants in the fluid may lead to failure of both components. Furthermore, manually bleeding the system can increase the risk of failure.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aerospace Quality Aluminum
- Bright Dipped Red Anodized for Durability
- (2) 12" Stainless Steel Braided Hoses with AN-4 Connections. (1) Supply Line, (1) Bleed Line.
- Uses Ethylene Propylene based rubber o'rings. Fully rebuildable using rebuild kit 139115 https://www.mcleodracing.com/hydraulic-clutch-parts-139115/p2
- Uses an adjustment screw to vary the height and helps you fine tune your clearance. https://youtu.be/21tBaYepYU8