Whiteline Front Sway Bar 22mm 2011-2014 WRX / 2008-2014 STI
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 22mm fixed position sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- 22mm front sway bar location
- Increase or decrease the effective arm length utilizing the sway bar's mounting position
- Solid steel heavy-duty construction
- Powder-coated silver for protection against corrosion
- Comes provided with new urethane bushings making this sway bar ready for the installation
- Ideal for street use, spirited canyon runs, or competition use